Chambers Performing Arts - Setting the Standards of Excellence in Performing Arts Since 1980
All professional performing arts schools have:
- Sprung and floating layer flooring- installed to protect and safeguard the performer
- Well-run and professionally managed studios
- Small class sizes
- Professional staff
- Closed-classrooms (e.g. no viewing windows, similar to Joffrey Ballet School (NYC), School of American Ballet (NYC), and Steps (NYC) and all elite training institutions). We offer Parent Observation weeks twice per season.
- Focus on training and not on multi-genre performing arts competitions
The above are services and ideals that have been standard at Chambers Performing Arts since 1980, and should not be the only reasons to choose a performing arts school.
Read on to find out what sets us apart from most schools in the United States:
- A 40-year proven success record of alumni who achieved their dreams of appearing on Broadway, with the Radio City Rockettes, performing with regional and national companies, received college scholarships in dance and musical theatre, and opened their own schools.
- One Week of Unlimited, Free Trial Classes
- Non-Profit 501 (c)(3) Performing Arts Company Since Inception
- Standards of Excellence for All Students-No Matter Their Goals in Performing Arts
- All Students Perform in a $91.5 Million Dollar Broadway-Caliber Theatre
- One of the Most Diverse Curriculums in the United States, offering over 100 weekly classes
- Convenient Metro Atlanta Location: Johns Creek/Alpharetta
- Discounts: Sibling 5% and Parents 50% off
- Referral Program: Earn up to $250 Off Tuition
- 40 year Commitment to Bettering Our Communities: Sponsoring local events, Students, and Organizations
- Commitment to Bettering International Organizations such as the Amy Biehl Foundation in Cape Town, South Africa-our newest International Partner